Prayer is one of the best things our supporters can do for us! Please pray . . .
- For speedy completion of all the preparatory work necessary for Grace Evangelical Hospital to open.
- For provision of furniture, especially desks, cabinets, counters, and shelves.
- For full government approval for the facility to open.
- That Dr. Woodrow will be accepted into the Mozambican doctors’ guild with minimal hassle.
- For skilled, Christian doctors to join us long-term.
- For suitable living quarters for missionary doctors and their families.
- For the landscaping around the hospital to be accomplished well.
- For successful installation of electrical transformer.
- For successful upgrading of the water system for pressurized use.
- For God’s blessing on Dr. Woodrow’s efforts to review and update his medical knowledge.
- For seminary-trained, Biblically-qualified men to plant churches here.
- For good relationships with other churches whose members are joining ours.
- For spiritual growth in our church, Fellowship of Believers in Christ.
- That the many non-member participants would believe in Christ and join the church.
- That church members would recognize and use their gifts to minister to others.
- That Arnaldo’s wife would trust Christ for salvation.
- For financial provision to subsidize Christian literature for pastors.
- For wisdom in choosing which books to order.
- For high attendance.
- That pastors would apply in their lives and churches what they learn at the conferences.
- For God’s blessing on conference preparations.
- For wide distribution of the Meditai! Journal and spiritual fruit in the lives of readers.
- For high attendance at training events.
- For funding for outreach ministries.
- For a Berean habit of checking Scripture to confirm everything that is taught.
- That Mozambican denominations would follow Scripture rather than personalities.
- For a strong, Biblical work ethic.
- For sexual purity within the church.
- For stable families.
- That orphans would be cared for.
- That the lives of unwanted babies would be saved.
- That Christians would learn to think Biblically.
- For deliverance from the pervasive animistic (spirit-worship) mindset.
Grace Missions Office:
- For efficiency in accomplishing administrative tasks.
- For wisdom and blessing on Don and Belinda Dickey’s Stateside labors.
- That construction of the guest house would proceed smoothly.
- For God’s guidance and funds for the continued development of the Quinta Graça property.
- For cessation of legal wrangling about the Quinta Graça property.
- For blessing on Dr. Woodrow’s writing projects on systems of theology, sexual purity, and Biblical parenting.
- For greater fellowship with local expatriates and church members.